Kicker Plug & Play Full System 4-Speaker, 5-Channel Amp, Sub Bundle Upgrade | '97 - '06 TJ Wrangler
Shop with confidence; you're getting the lowest price of the holiday season.
- Free US Standard Shipping, 60-Day Returns, 2-Year Warranty
- FITS: 1997 – 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Custom bundles ship in 1-2 business days or less
Our Plug and Play Kicker Audio Bundle Includes:
- Speakers- 4-Speaker Plug and Play Kit
- Amplifier- 5-Channel Plug and Play Kit
- Subwoofer- Kicker Non-powered down-firing 8" Subwoofer, or Select Increments® Sono-Pod with 10" Kicker Subwoofer, or Select Increments® Opti-Pods with (2) 6.75" Kicker Subwoofers.
- Every item will be fully prepped with connectors, prepped into their pods, with all harnesses complete for an easy plug and play install!
- Plug and Play in all '97- '06 Jeep TJ Wranglers
Our Kicker high-performance 4-speaker, 5-channel, subwoofer plug and play bundle is made to fit your Jeep TJ Wrangler. Kicker’s KS-Series lets you play at concert-like volume, yet maintains the smoothness and subtlety to please even the most selective ear.
TESTED AND APPROVED BY TRAIL SEVEN: Our Kicker 4-speaker pod bundle has been installed and tested on our Trail Seven Jeep and we're pleased to put our stamp of approval on these speakers!
- Product Highlights
- Ask A Question
Ready for your TJ Wrangler
We receive countless calls from customers looking for a quality brand-name plug and play speaker upgrade for their Jeep TJ that will fit into the Jeep and can be bundled as a Play and Play kit. Kicker definitely fits the profile with their high quality sound, easy installation with their low profile KS line, and affordable price point.
What's In The Plug & Play Bundle?
We've taken all the guess work out of upgrading the speakers in your 1997 - 2006 JT Jeep Wrangler. We've partnered with some of the biggest and most reliable names in mobile electronics to bring you a high-end, super-reliable audio system -- that's packed with a 2-year no-questions-asked warranty on manufacturer defects. All of our bundles are pre-wired and completely assembled prior to shipping from our Frederick, Maryland shop. When you get your bundle, it's all ready to drop in your Jeep! Here's what you can expect to be in your Kicker Speaker Plug & Play Bundle from Trail Seven:
Interested in our bundle for your TJ Jeep Wrangler but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you promptly!
- Kicker KSC504 5.25" Coaxial Speakers w/ .75" Tweeters mounted and loaded with poly-fill into Select Increments® Dash Pods
- Kicker KSC504 5.25" Coaxial Speakers w/ .75" Tweeters
- Kicker CX660.5 5-Channel Amplifier
- VK8 Amplifier Power Kit (power, ground, fuse block) fully prepped
- 6-Channel RCA's
- 9-Wire Harness. The 9-wire will be fully prepped for a plug and play install with termination connectors to attach to the Kicker amplifier and necessary adapters to connect to an aftermarket radio.
- Select Increments® Opti-Pods loaded with 6.75" CompRT subs, or
- Select Increments® Sono-Pod loaed with a 10" CompRT sub, or
- Kickers Down-Firing 8" CompRT Loaded Enclosure
- All speakers will arrive mounted into their pods and will include all appropriate hardware to complete the install
Ask A Question
KICKER KS-Series Speakers let you play at concert-like volume, yet maintain the smoothness and subtlety to please even the most selective ear. Internally dampened polypropylene cones and durable rubber surrounds assist the woofers in creating precise midrange and midbass, while high-quality silk-dome tweeters deliver natural, detailed highs.
KSC504 5.25" Coaxial Speakers
With less than two inches of mounting depth and just two millimeters of tweeter protrusion, the KSC504 is a perfect fit in almost every vehicle on the road today. They work best with 15 to 75 watts of recommended power. See below for more details.
- High power handling
- Silk-dome tweeters for a smooth sound
- Polypropylene woofer and tough rubber surrounds
- Thin-mount design easily fits behind factory grilles
CX660.5 5-Channel Amplifier
CX-Series amps reach massive power levels thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the highest-grade internal components. Highly efficient heat sinks keep the amp cool and an optional remote level control lets you adjust bass on the fly.
- Class A/B full-range channels
- Class D bass channel included for one amp to run an entire system
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
- CX AMPLIFIER OWNERS MANUAL
CWRT672 6.75" CompRT 2 Ohm Sub
The CompRT 6-3/4-inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin sub with a pair of 4-Ohm voice coils.
With a mounting depth under three inches and plenty of power handling, this go-anywhere sub is as flexible as it is powerful. An advanced suspension and heat management system helps to keep the bass powerful, deep and consistent. To make our subs even more reliable, KICKER engineers developed Forced-Air Cooling™ to help our subs run 20 percent cooler than before.
Our signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene surround and polypropylene woofer cone. Revolutionary SoloKon™ technology joins the cone to the vented back brace, creating a single integrated unit that both cools the motor and eliminates distortion.
The CompRT 6-3/4-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed enclosure and 150 watts of recommended power. CompRT Manual
CWRT104 10" CompRT 4 Ohm Sub
The CompRT 10-inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 4-Ohm voice coils. With a mounting depth under four inches and plenty of power handling, this go-anywhere sub is as flexible as it is powerful. A UV-resistant cone and surround help make the CompRT sound great wherever the road (or trail) takes you.
It takes serious know-how for a thin subwoofer to deliver super-deep bass. Our signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene surround and polypropylene woofer cone. With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the CompRT’s unique framework, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin! To make our subs even more reliable, KICKER engineers developed Forced-Air Cooling™ to help our subs run 20 percent cooler than before.
The CompRT 10-inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed enclosure and 400 watts of recommended power. CompRT Manual
TRTP82 Down-Firing 8" CompRT 2-Ohm Enclosure
The TRTP 8-inch Subwoofer Enclosure is the easiest way to get great bass under your seat, in your cargo area or in the trunk. The enclosures for the reFLEX™ Subwoofer and CompRT Sub, pre-wired to a single 2-Ohm terminal, takes serious punishment as you stack your cargo on it.
The TRTP has extensive internal bracing and thick MDF construction. The CompRT’s signature red double stitching makes an outstanding bond between the improved Santoprene surround and polypropylene woofer cone. Revolutionary SoloKon™ technology joins the cone to the vented back brace, creating a single integrated unit that both cools the motor and eliminates distortion.
To make our subs even more reliable, KICKER engineers developed Forced-Air Cooling™ to help our subs run 20 percent cooler than before.
The TRTP 8-inch Subwoofer Enclosure works best with 300 watts of recommended power. TRTP Subwoofer Enclosure Manual
Ask A Question
Ask A Question