2020- 2023 Jeep JT Gladiator Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Installation Guide
Please follow these installation tips when you're ready to install your new Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer into your 2020-2023 Jeep JT Gladiator.
These tips are intended to be used in conjunction with our full installation video below:
2020-2023 Jeep JT Gladiator
1a. Stock Head Unit Installation Procedures-
- If stock head unit option is chosen for your bundle, we will attach the blade connectors to the wire harness for you. We'll provide the female blade connector for you to attach to the speaker wire located within the pillar per the video
- Color coding for stock speaker wire to tap-
1b. Aftermarket Head Unit Installation-
- If after market head unit option is chosen for your bundle, we'll attach the necessary conversion harnesses and RCA extensions to reach your head unit RCA sub out ports. We'll also attach the bullet connectors to attach to the blue amp on wire at the back of your head unit.
2. Power, Ground, and Bass Remote
- Refer to video for remaining power, ground, and bass remote.
4. Power Setting on Hideaway-
- If you're installing to your stock radio using the speaker wires as per the video:
- Auto Turn on- Choose DC option
- If you're installing to an aftermarket head unit using the provided RCA harness:
- Auto Turn on- Choose 120v option.