Kicker Plug & Play Hideaway Powered 10" Subwoofer Bundle Upgrade | '07 - '18 JK Wrangler
Free US Standard Shipping, 60-Day Returns, 1-Year Warranty
FITS: 2007 – 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK (4-door only. Will not fit under the seats of 2-door jeeps)
Custom bundles ship in 3-5 business days or less
Our plug and play (pre-wired, soldered, shrink-wrapped) Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer bundle is a great upgrade to add that extra bit of bump into your Jeep JK!
Kicker Hideaway Subwoofer Install Video
TESTED AND APPROVED BY TRAIL SEVEN: Our Kicker Hideaway Powered Subwoofer Bundle has been installed and tested on our Trail Seven Jeep and we're pleased to put our stamp of approval on this powered subwoofer!
- Product Highlights
Ready for your JK Wrangler
Kicker has come through for us in the Jeep world with their low profile 10" powered sub standing at just over 3" high which slides perfectly under the passenger seat!
What's In The Plug & Play Bundle?
We've taken all the guess work out of adding an amplified subwoofer into your 2007 - 2018 JK Jeep Wrangler. We've partnered with some of the biggest and most reliable names in mobile electronics to bring you a high-end, super-reliable audio system -- that's packed with a 1-year no-questions-asked warranty on manufacturer defects. All of our bundles are pre-wired, soldered and completely assembled prior to shipping from our Frederick, Maryland shop. When you get your bundle, it's all ready to drop in your Jeep! Here's what you can expect to be in your Kicker Speaker Plug & Play Bundle from Trail Seven:
Interested in our bundle for your JK Jeep Wrangler but have a question first? Simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you promptly!
- Kicker Hideaway HS10
- Remote bass level control
- Plug & play wiring harness which will be pre-wired, soldered and shrink-wrapped to achieve a professional finish prior to shipping for ease of installation.
- Kicker KISL RCA converter soldered to the Hideaway wire harness
- Kicker RCA splitter for single or double RCA out head units
- Pre-terminated in-line fuse holder for easy battery connection
- Pre-terminated ground wire lead
- Remote bass control with mounting hardware
- Velcro for securing sub to the vehicles carpeting
- Follow our installation videos above to complete your speaker upgrade!
- See below for even more details!
Ask A Question
KICKER innovates once again, with FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology PLUS). Accepting input signals ranging from a mere 0.25 volt to as high as 40 volts (400 watts at 4Ω) and fully compatible with newer vehicles using start/stop systems, the HS10 works with almost any vehicle on the road today without the added expense of a line output converter.
- Rockin' Remote
- Allows you to change the amount of bass without changing the radio volume, for the perfect mixture of bass in your music at any volume.
- Fully loaded
- The Hideaway comes with an adjustable low-pass crossover, variable +6dB bass boost, phase switch, and two auto turn-on options: DC-offset or signal sensing.
- Fantastic fit
- A mere two millimeters taller than its little brother the HS8, the HS10 delivers more power and a bigger impact in an all-aluminum frame.
- Easy install
- The quick-connect Molex® plug and harness includes power, signal and remote turn-on. It also features high- and low-level inputs for integration with nearly any factory or aftermarket head unit, plus two automatic turn-on options for incredibly easy activation.
Ask A Question
- RMS power (watts) = 180
- KickEQ boost = variable to +6dB @ 40Hz
- Crossover = 12dB/octave low pass at 50-120Hz; 24dB/octave high pass at 25Hz
- Input sensitivity = Low level - 250mV-10V; High level - 1V-40V
- Size = 14"(D) x 3 1/8"(H) x 9 7/8"(W)
- Weight = 11.4lbs
Ask A Question